Ellisville Athletic Association Robert F. Gannon Memorial Scholarship
Robert F. Gannon was a dedicated volunteer and coach for many years in the Ellisville Athletic Association softball program. In recognition of his efforts and countless achievements, the annual scholarship award was named in his honor. Through this scholarship the Ellisville Athletic Association hopes to reward and recognize the efforts and accomplishments of its youth members and future leaders.
Two $500.00 dollar scholarships will be awarded by the Ellisville Board of Directors annually to deserving graduating high school seniors with a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5 and who can verify their acceptance to post-secondary school.
Click here to download an application
Please review the following guidelines of the scholarship program:
1. Applicant must be a graduating high school senior.
2. Applicant will be evaluated with a strong emphasis on participation as a member of the Ellisville Athletic Association.
3.Verification of acceptance by the post-secondary school will be required prior to awarding of scholarships.
4. The applicant must have a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher.
5. Applicants must submit an OFFICIAL transcript of their grades with their application. The official transcript must have your cumulative grade point average through the first semester of current senior year. Any application received without an OFFICIAL transcript will not be considered.
6. Applicant must sign the Release of Information statement to be considered eligible for the scholarship.
7. Any illegible or incomplete application submitted will automatically be disqualified.
8. Applications must be mailed to P.O. Box 245 Ballwin , Missouri 63011 ATTN: VP of Administration (in a standard #10 envelope) and received by June 1st of the current year. There are no exceptions to this deadline. Any application received after June 1st will not be considered.
9. Applications received become the property of the Ellisville Athletic Association and cannot be returned.
10. Scholarship winners will be notified by mail on or before July 1st.
11. Scholarship awards shall be applied toward tuition/books.