CONTRIBUTION DUTY REQUIREMENTS - Please carefully read through these requirements:
The Pacific Youth Association is a not-for-profit organization, run by an ALL Volunteer board. In order to continue the tradition of a quality program and facility, we require each family to contribute a small portion of time working at the park.
If a family does not feel that they can make a commitment of time to help, they may elect to buyout of their family contribution duty.
Each family, regardless of the number of children playing will contribute equally, in a number of possible options as listed:
1. Complete two, 6 hour Concession Stand work duties (these can be filled by two people simultaneously).
2. Service as an elected PYA Board Member.
3. Service as a team Manager (your coupon codes will be e-mailed to you after you register your team).
4. Service as a team Coach or Coordinator (you must apply a coupon code provided by the team Manager).
The following options must be pre-authorized by the PYA Board of Directors:
5. PYA Park Maintenance.
6. Provide Skilled Assistance that is required by the association.
7. Team Sponsorship.
Pacific Youth Association will not be responsible for and does not trade or change work duties. It is the parent's responsibility to make certain that their work dates are completed.
If you find that you cannot carry out your scheduled work duties here are some suggestions to help you in this situation:
· Find someone on your child's team to trade shifts with or to cover your shift.
· Post a note on the board at the concession stand (This does not guarantee a trade. Until someone specifically contacts you, no one is covering your shift).
· Pay the fine ahead of time. Fines can vary and will depend on the amount lead-time you provide before your scheduled shift.
If a parent misses their work duty the Pacific Youth Association will impose a $100 fine, per shift. This fine will be charged to the same payment source used during registration. If this payment source is electronically declined, you will be notified and your child/children will be suspended from play until the fine is paid in full.
If at any point in the season your child decides not to play and you do not wish to fulfill your work assignments, you must notify Pacific Youth Association in writing that you have withdrawn from the program. You may notify us by e-mail at email@example.com or mail your notification to:
Pacific Youth Association
Attn: Parent Volunteer Coordinator
650 South 6th Street
Pacific, MO 63069
If you fail to notify Pacific Youth Association in writing you will be responsible for any fines associated with missed work duties
Failure to pay any fines will result in your suspension from participating with any of the member associations in the St. Louis County Athletic Association, until the fine is paid in full.