The SPAA is an organization that relies on voluntary help of its members. The Board organizes the activities and sets the policies of our league. When elected, board members are elected for a 3-year term. All Board of Director rolls are done on a volunteer basis.
Here are some of the requirements:
- Open to Parents, coaches, and managers over 21 years of age.
- Scheduled meetings held at 7 PM on the 3rd Sunday of each month.
- Work on two or three SPAA committees that meet 1-3 times per year.
- Have 2 full weeks of board duty during the summer and approximately 6 days of duty in the fall.
- Attend 1 managers meetings per year. (March)
- Have a desire to help the kids of our community.
For more information, contact Deanne or call 636-397-3149.