Last updated on 10/17/2014 at 1:42 PM
Contact SPAA Office for details or phone 636-397-3149.
For 2015 Rascal camp dates click here.
Keep an eye above for the latest "DID YOU KNOW"
fact. As the "fact" changes, the prior fact will be listed in
this segment. You never know what you might learn about SPAA here.
- SPAA has a t-ball program for 4 year olds that plays on
- In SPAA the 6, 7 and 8 year olds play with a pitching machine
- Team liability and individual supplemental medical insurance are included in
your registration with SPAA
- The 5 year old T-ball program plays primarily on Saturdays
- SPAA offers a Double Header Girls Fast Pitch Softball League for 10U, 12U,
14U and 16/18U
- SPAA has been in existence since 1972
- SPAA has a league for 19 and over baseball
-2015 Registration is now open
- Boys ages 9 and up pitch off a mound in SPAA
Click on Registration then Player Registration and follow the instructions.
No service fee is added on to registration. To pay cash or check please come into the SPAA office in person.
For more information, please contact Deanne.
The SPAA is an organization that relies on voluntary help of its members. The Board organizes the activities and sets the policies of our league. When elected, board members are elected for a 3-year term. All Board of Director rolls are done on a volunteer basis.
Here are some of the requirements:
For more information, contact Deanne or call 636-397-3149.