- Click on the "Registration" tab.
- Click on the "Add to Cart" or "Learn More ".
- You will be asked to "Sign In" or "Create an Account". Please record your password for future use. If you have forgotten your password, just click on the link "I forgot my password" and your password will be emailed to you. NOTE: Your username must be correct in order to receive your password. Call the SPAA office (636-397-3149) if you need additional help.
- Next you will be shown details of the registration that you choose. Click Continue.
- After signing in or creating your new account, complete "Parent Information". You will only have to do this one time. For future registrations, you can update the information.
- Next choose the number of children that you are registering for SPAA.
- Next complete "Player Information" for your child.
- Next you will be asked to review and agree to a variety of league "Waivers and Agreements".
- Next you will be taken to the "Shopping Cart" and "Payment" screen.
- If you feel that you need to change an item on a previous page, feel free to click on the "Go Back" button located at the bottom of the screen or you may click on the "Back" button of your browser.
- Once you have reviewed your volunteer registrations on the "Your Shopping Basket" page, click the button to finalize your transaction.
- After clicking on "Begin Secure Checkout" button, please verify your billing information on this next page (you may make edits if necessary).
- Click on the "Pay by Credit Card" button; select your card type from the drop-down list; enter your credit card number in the space provided below the type; then select your expiration date from the drop-down list. After selecting the "Pay by Credit Card" button, click the "Continue" button at the bottom of this page to advance to the final screen.
- Lastly, "complete your transaction" by clicking the button. Click the button to make changes to your order.
- View your other account information by clicking your User Name in the top right-hand corner of the browser window which takes you to your Account Dashboard.
Click the heading below to open sample Account Dashboard
- Your registration fee will be shown on your credit card statement as "Youth Sports Registration".
- If you provided your email address when you setup your new account, the system will send your receipt to you when you have completed the registration process. In addition, your receipt will also be displayed on the screen when your order is completed, which you can print out for your own personal records. If you are not able to print out your receipt, or you failed to receive your receipt by email, please contact SPAA for assistance.
Forms of payment accepted:
Our online payment processor is safe and secure.
All information is encrypted for your security.
You may print out these instructions for reference.